Laptop repairing course
If you are tech savvy and want to add additional income, then ABC Mobile Institute of Technology at Delhi NCR Join Laptop Repairing Course in Delhi is just the right place for you to learn Laptop Repairing Course. By getting professional training from us, you will be trained in repairing laptops and troubleshooting. In addition to this, our well-versed industrial experts will teach you to replace RAM, hardware repair, touchpad issue, install Windows applications, virus removal, the hard drive detection fault and many such bugs that frequently occur in laptops. Apart from setting your own business in this field, you will also be eligible of various job opportunities for laptop technicians. However, no matter if the organization is big or small, there are always requirements of laptop engineers in IT departments and you can also try for laptop manufacturing companies (like Dell, Lenovo, HP) as a testing engineer.
From 3 to 6 months, you can become a laptop expert by enrolling yourself at India’s leading laptop repairing institute i.e. Laptop Repairing course in Laxmi Nagar & Laptop repairing institute in laxmi nagar. Owing to the increasing demand of laptop engineers, we have covered almost everything that requires to fix every type of software and hardware issues. Depending upon your need, you can either check short term course like
Laptop Repairing Course of different duration provided by the Institute are as follows:
- Laptop Repairng Engineering-Card lavel (LRE) 3 Months
- Laptop Advance Repairing Engineering-Chip lavel (LARE) 3 Months
- Laptop Expert Repairing Engineering-Card & Chip lavel (LERE) 6 Months
Outline of Laptop Repairing Course ABC Mobile Institute of Technology are as follows:
- Basic Electronics Hardware Concept, Rules for Flow of Current laptop, AC/DC Concept, Formation of Current laptop.
- Resistor- symbol, function, denoting letter, types of resistor, type of coding, value measurement by Multi-meter and SMD Tester.
- Capacitor – function, testing of capacitor by Multi-meter and SMD tester, types and identification of capacitor, value measurement by SMD tester.
- Coil – function, symbol, denoting letter, types of material, properties of coil, types of coil and their Identification, testing of coil.
- Diode: symbol, function, types of Diode, testing, identification of types.
- Transistor: introduction, symbol, types, denoting letter, NPN and PNP Concept, testing of transistor and their function.
- Mosfet: introduction, types and their identification, testing of Mosfet, and concepts.
- Crystal: introduction, types and their identification and their testing.
- Transformer and IC.
Practical Use of Tools:
- Information and understanding of practical tools.
- Soldering and de-soldering.
Fundamentals of Computers (Card Level Training):
- Basics, use and generation of Computer.
- Installation of operating systems.
- Understanding of system and application software.
- Functioning of control panel.
- Basics of computer hardware, parts and their functioning.
- Functioning of hard disk, monitor, CPU, Motherboard, CD drive, RAM, ROM, keyboard, mouse.
- Assembling and disassembling of computer.
- Software training.
Networking Basics (Card Level Training):
- Understanding of Networking.
- Types of network and their topology.
- Types of cables, connectors and cable structure.
- IP Address and sub netting.
- Sharing files, printer and other devices with Networking.
Advanced Chip Level CPU Desktop and ALL Laptop Repairing Course Training:
- Motherboard Repairing, concept, its overview and its block diagram & circuit chart.
- Identification and functioning of all types of chips, slots, sockets and ports
- Working Concept of Motherboard
- RAM Supply: Types of RAM, their Identification, RAM operating voltage, circuit and supply pin
- Circuit: Identification, tracing, testing and troubleshooting
- Diagnostic Card: LED status, coding concept
- CRO Machine: Complete Operating of CRO
- ROM data and RAM Data: ROM and RAM data testing
- Repairing of RAM
- BIOS Programming
- Assembling and Dissembling of Laptop
- Identification of all ports and sockets of laptop and their function
- Battery Charging and Discharging Circuit. Tracing and Fault Finding
- Audio channels like mike, headphone and internal speakers
- ROM –Types of ROM identification and Circuit tracing
- Schematic Diagram and their use for motherboard circuit tracing
- Keyboard and Touch pad Circuit
- BGA machine operation
- Laptop CPU socket details
- Password removal tips
- VGA Port
- Input Output Controller chip Connection Circuit
- Use of DC supply machine
- Laptop display assembly
- Identification of all chip of laptop motherboard
- Common faults of laptop and troubleshooting
Live Project Based Service Centre Training